How to apply
Organisations may apply using the online application form which appears during the advertised dates.
In advance have a read through our criteria:
What will we ask for in the application form?
- Details of proposed activities
- Which of our trust's themes best aligns to fit with your proposal
- Estimated numbers of direct beneficiaries
- A breakdown of the different costs
- Your organisation's governing document and most recent annual accounts
- Quotes for single, physical items costing over £1,000
- Details of two contactable referees
Can I see all questions in advance?
Yes! We will share the questions here from January 25th so that these can be practiced in advance.
What should be in place in advance of an application?
- All appropriate permissions (i.e. planning permission) should be in place
Top tips for applicants?
- Ensure there is a clear link between the proposed activities and chosen trust theme
- Read our criteria in the funding guide
- Submit the application early in the month to avoid disappointment
- Send us an email if you need clarification on the criteria
- Speak with intended beneficiaries of the proposed activities in advance
- Do not spend too much time on the form; it is designed to be short and very straight forward