How to apply
Applicants should use the online application form to apply for funding.
This form will appear on this website during the stage 1 dates advertised. We do not accept applications through email or post.
Stage 1 is a very short expression of interest which requires some basic details about your organisation, as well as a very short summary of the project you are proposing.
Successful applicants will receive an email with more details on how to complete stage 2 form. Unsuccessful applicants will also receive a notification email and are welcome to apply again in future rounds.
The second stage requires applicants to provide more detail on their project, including:
- A full project description, outlining the plan of action and chief activities
- Projected short-term outcomes and long-term impacts of the project
- The need for the project
- Estimated numbers of beneficiaries that are realistic
- A full breakdown of the total project costs
- Supporting documents: including your organisation's governing document and annual accounts
- Quotes for single items costing over £1,000
- Details of two contactable referees
All appropriate project specific permissions (i.e. planning permission) should be in place in advance of the stage 2 application.
Applicants will receive the outcome following the assessment process and our trustee meeting.
If successful applicants must then return a funding agreement and their organisation's bank statement before payment will be made.
Upon completion of the project, all grant-holders must then complete an evaluation form, this is available to download in the 'Grant holders' section of this website