Dream Fund 2015
The Dream Fund gives organisations the chance to deliver the project they have always dreamed of, but never had the opportunity to bring to life. We are asking charitable organisations across Great Britain to think big, be ambitious and collaborate with other not-for-profit partners to deliver their dream project from 2015-2017
This year's Dream Fund is the biggest Dream Fund yet with a total award fund of £1 million to be given to two winning projects.
- One of £750,000 for larger charities
- One of £250,000 for smaller charities
For our purposes we have defined large and small charities as follows:
• Large Charities: Registered charities having an income in their last financial year of above £1.5 million, as evidenced in the last audited annual accounts. Large charities can apply for up to £750,000.
• Small Charities: Registered charities having an income in their last financial year of below or equal to £1.5 million as evidenced in the last audited annual accounts. Small charities can apply for up to £250,000.
The Dream Fund 2015 guidance notes and online application form are available below. Please read these thoroughly before applying:
Registered charities and community organisations in Scotland, England or Wales can join forces to apply for up to £750,000 to deliver a new and innovative project up to 24 months in length that meets one of the following funding criteria:
- Advancement of participation in sports
- Advancement of community development
- Advancement of environmental protection
- Advancement of health
- Advancement of human rights
- Prevention of poverty, distress and sickness
Dream Fund 2015 has a three stage application process:
Applicants apply through a simple online application form that will be available to access from September 1st. Applicants should provide the following details:
- A brief description of the organisations who are partnering
- A project description
- Details of why the project is a ‘dream’ project
- The amount of funding requested
The deadline for stage 1 applications is September 30th at 5:30pm.
The most impressive, exciting and original projects will then be shortlisted and asked to apply via a formal online application form.
Stage 2 applicants will then be shortlisted again and the very best entries will be asked to attend our offices in Edinburgh to give a formal presentation on their project to the Dream Fund judges. The presentations will happen in the week beginning December 8th.